Day 45

Tonight was one of those nights were I just wanted to go to bed. Long day at work, wore me out. I laid on the couch and recounted with my wife the day's events. I was on the brink of skipping tonight's blog. That's when my youngest, Maddie, chimed in. "Let's go paint Daddy." Sometimes you need a little push now and then.

When we got downstairs to our "studio" we both got to work. I was searching for subject matter when I happened to come across a jar of brushes that Maddie had been using. I'm not Einstein, but it looks like she recently finished a painting that had blue as the dominant color. When I asked her why her brushes still had paint on them, her reply was "I didn't do it." Once again, a stranger had entered our house and painted a picture. I may need to call a home security company and catch this dastardly criminal once and for all. Last week he broke in and left Maddie's clothes on the bathroom floor.

The Trouble with Blue


6" x 6" Oil on gessoboard

Comments

Popular Posts