Day 7

I may need to re-shoot this piece. I've been trying to get these painted before nightfall so I can shoot them outside in natural light. Got started late on this one, so I had to shoot it inside. The colors are a little washed out.

PS: I found out tonight that one of my paintings (Chloe and the mangos) made it into the Tri-State Arts Association Juried Exhibition for 2012. The exhibit will be at the Huntington Museum of Art starting on September 8th. I'm pretty stoked about it.

Happy Apples, Grapes and Banana. 

6" x 6", oil on canvas board.

Comments

  1. i own this picture of the smiling fruit. It was a present from Laura ELLis for my August Birthday. I am interested in similar fruit pictures that Michael paints so I am going through the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts