Day 88

I needed to take a few days off at the end of last week and the weekend. I tweaked my back, so no painting. This has put my stated goal of reaching 100 paintings by August 19th, my one year anniversary, in jeopardy. If you do the math, I'm going to come up a little short. So what's a fellow to do...cheat! I'm going to double up on a couple days and try to make it anyhow. As I sit here typing, I'm lamenting that two and a half month break I took during the late stages of winter. 

Well, I can only do the best I can and be happy with it. 

I went "thrifting" (second-hand shopping) with my sister last Friday and picked up a couple of new items. I also was able to purchase an assortment of upholstery samples which will make great backgrounds and foregrounds. Very happy with those. I had to shoot this painting late and I've picked up a lot of glare on the right side. I'll need to re-shoot this later.

Buy it now


Crazy Tomato Head


6" x 6" Oil on gessoboard

Comments

Popular Posts