Day 42

I forgot to throw away the peppers that my daughter brought home from her guitar lessons a few weeks ago. Actually, I think its been more like a month now. They were downstairs in a plastic bag. The funny thing is, and I guess I should know this, but the green jalapeno peppers have turn red. That's cool. I wanted to do a limited color painting tonight, and the peppers just looked too good to pass up.

PS: I've signed up and been accepted as a vendor to sell at the East End Bazaar this Saturday, December 1st from 10am to 3pm in Charleston. I'm going to be bringing a dozen or so of my blog paintings with me. I'm selling them for $75 each, which includes a groovy floating frame that I've been making for them. Get an original oil painting and a hand made frame by the artist for $75. What a bargain! The weather is going to be fantastic this weekend, so come on down and say hello.


The Peppers, They Are a Changing.


6" x 6" Oil on gessoboard

Comments

  1. December 1st......just looking out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, got a few people looking out for me and my non-ability to read a calendar. Ugh! Thanks man.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts