Day 51

Two days in a row of "feeling good" paintings. Hey baby! 

Today's and yesterday's paintings are from a series of photos I took this past fall. I actually drove past this house several times until the owners went inside. I still feel a little silly, or sinister, when I'm shooting reference photos. The few people that I have encountered while photographing their properties have been really nice. So, I don't know why I still feel like a stalker. I also don't know the proper photo etiquette when it comes to snapping images that don't belong to me. Hopefully I won't learn the hard way.

Late Day on the Porch


6" x 6" Oil on gessoboard

Comments

  1. This looks like a porch where my mother in law lived on Dixie St till last Nov. when she passed away. she loved sitting on the front porch with her cats. i know this may not be the same porch, but it is a close resemblence .Carole D. Cline

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts