Day 77

So I'm still behind schedule with painting this week. Before I went on vacation, I had completed a painting on Sunday and posted it on Monday and then throughout the week. This allowed me to photograph the previous day's painting in the daylight. Daylight photos look much better than these late evening ones. I picked up a lot of glare on this one, so I'll re-shoot tomorrow.

Our vacation this year was spent at Tybee Island, Ga. It's about 15 miles from Savannah. I look a lot of photos while at the beach. So you'll be seeing those images appear as paintings this week or so. 

Tomorrow, if I have time, I'll tell you about my near death experience while swimming. Don't laugh, I'm still moaning and crying about it.

Sold


Tybee Life Guard


6" x 6" Oil on gessoboard

Comments

Popular Posts