Day 68

A couple of posts ago I proclaimed "this is the worst photo I've taken" of one of my paintings. I'd like to redact that statement and use it here. "this is the worst photo I've taken". I have just got to get ahead of the curve on taking this photos. I need to start one day early, then shoot the image the following evening before it gets dark. It's now 10:20pm and it's way too late to shoot the image outside. Shooting inside, in the low level light of my studio is killing me. So tomorrow I'll re-post this painting with a better photo.

Anyway, now that my whining jag is over, this is one of the photos I took during our vacation to Canaan Valley. This is near the cabin we stay at. It's a good thing I took this photo during our first day there because with the rain that came later, it never looked this serene again.


Canaan Stream (adjusted image)

 

Canaan Stream (old)


6"x6" Oil on gessoboard

Comments

Popular Posts