Painting Workshop Day 1

I've signed up for a week-long painting workshop with John Poon that's being held at The Greenbrier. Anyone on the east coast knows all about the resort. A great first day, I really learned a lot and I'm looking forward to the rest of the week. This morning was kind of a meet and greet and to find out what we expected to get out of the workshop. 

Mr. Poon, wanted to see where we all were with our painting skills, so before the lecture, we were asked to pick a photo from his collection, and paint. Of course, I set up at the back of the room so no one could see me work. Below is my labor for the day.

Hey, you have to start somewhere. I plan on posting my other paintings during the week.

PS: a special thank you to my sister-in law Kathleen, for arranging for my room at The Greenbrier.



Comments

Popular Posts