Life-stuff happened

Well, I knew this would happen, I just hoped it would be a little further along than day 3. Not that I'm making excuses (because I am), but I had kids stuff (open house) going on and our new puppy, Chloe, ate some citronella plants that were growing on our back deck (well, at least she got her vegetables in) and proceeded to recreate a few scenes from the Exorcist, including the green color. 

In the spirit of posting a painting a day, I've dropped in a painting I recently completed with the aforementioned Chloe in it. This one is 48" x 36", titled "Chloe and the Mangoes".

48" x 36", oil on canvas

Comments

  1. I'm really impressed with your shading and light texture here. Color looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jesse. It's a lot easier for me to paint on this larger scale.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts