Day 2

I thought I was going to miss my commitment today. Worked late, took Maddie to guitar lessons, did evening walk with my wife (our 18th wedding anniversary) and finally got to painting.

You'd think the art gods would gift me a break, not happening. Another struggle. I'm very unorganized when I'm painting. It's hard keeping my colors clean. I also realized that I need some mid-range flat brushes. Mine are either too large or too small. I'll pick up a few new ones tomorrow.

PS: My wife thought my first painting was a bowl and fortune cookies. Moving forward.

This one is titled "Orange and dog"

6" x 6", oil on canvas board.
  


Comments

  1. Deliciously dark, my friend. Has a nice creepy aesthetic. I like that bright orange popping out of the shadows and reflecting on the table. Thumb up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts