Day 62

Seems like only a month ago I posted my last painting. Well it's been over a month, but I haven't been completely still. I've been working through a few experimental pieces and so far I haven't enjoyed the results enough to post.

This piece is larger than I've posted in the past. I did spend a little more time on it, and I'm pleased with the results. By the way, it's not true that I'm changing my blog to "Michael Teel's Painting-a-Month Blog". 

I'm heading to Canaan Valley, WV with the family this coming week, so hopefully I'll have some pieces to post upon my return.

FYI, this painting and two others, (Day 58 and Day 61) will be part of a painting exhibit at the Bluegrass Kitchen in Charleston, WV. In addition to mine, other works of art will be available for purchase from local artists. So stop by the Kitchen, have a great meal, and help out some starving artists (you know, buy something).

SOLD


Three's Company, Four's a Lemon.


18" x 7.25" Oil on Gessboard

Comments

Popular Posts